Terms of use

Welcome to PICKNSAVE.MY online shopping store for great deals!
The following describe the Terms of Use at www.picknsave.my when you  access our website to purchase our product(s) and/or services. If you have any questions, you can contact us by email at enquiry@picknsave.my or call our customer care hotline at 1300-80-0133.
The Terms of Use come into effect upon our acceptance of you as a new users and otherwise effective from 1st April 2012  until further notice.
You are advise to read and understand  both the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use which will be applicable  whenever you use our website and/or services, or when you use the interaction tools  available at our website.

Your Account
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps and precautions to keep your details and data confidential, you are  solely responsible to keep  your account and password confidential, and by accepting our Terms of Use, you are deemed to have agreed to be solely responsible for all your activities at our website  carried out under your account and/or password. If you are under 18 years old , you may only use this website  with prior authorization from your parent or legal guardian.

The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit the contents of the website, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.

Using Our Website
You shall not conduct the followings while using our website:

-Transfer your account to another party without the our prior consent;
-Distribute or post scam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
-Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
-Manipulate the price of any item , the payment , the order, the delivery, and billing process;
-Post inappropriate contents or items on our website;
-Distribute or plant viruses or any other software /technologies that may harm our website and/ or the interest of other users;

Purchase and Payment
You will be guided by our five (5) simple and easy steps for shopping with PICKNSAVE.MY.
The Web Ordering and Payment Flow posted on the website under “How To Order” will explain well the steps to complete your order smoothly and successfully.
Upon the successful placement of your order, PICKNSAVE.MY will send to you the Order Receipt via email and the Payment Transaction Details will be emailed to you only upon each successful transaction accepted by us.

Each payment will be processed by Hong Leong Bank and ipay88 for security and efficiency control. Should there be any dispute or enquiry, please contact us at 1300-80-0133 or email us directly at cs@pcm.com.my.

If you notice or discover any fraudulent transactions, please contact ipay88 or mobile88.com Sdn. Bhd immediately at 03-9200 5555, or email them at  support@ipay88.com.my

We reserve the right to reject, suspend and/or cancel your order at our sole discretion and/or as we deem fit and proper without being liable to you in anyway whatsoever and howsoever arising

Shipping Policy
We shall provide delivery service within Malaysia only. The shipping fee is dependent on the weight  of the  product(s) and your delivery address and whether the delivery is in West Malaysia or East Malaysia.
You will receive the Shipment Notification email informing you of the delivery status which includes the Tracking Number, number of items in your shipment, the delivery address, the shipment method and the carrier’s name. Please visit PICKNSAVE.MY for your Order Status by clicking the “Track Shipment” button for the delivery details.

Delivery of products will take approximately 14 to 21 working days after the date of our acceptance of your order(s). All orders are subjected to acceptance and availability of stocks and will be delivered on a first-come-first-serve basis. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the delivery of the products are made within the 14 to 21 working days period, we shall not be held liable in anyway whatsoever if the delivery time takes longer than the expected delivery period.

You are to ensure that someone is available to receive and accept the shipment at the designated address. If the product(s) is/are returned to us undelivered for any reason whatsoever, the delivery charges are not refundable and you will have to claim your product (s) directly from us within fourteen (14) days from our email notification to you, or if you wish to have the product(s) be delivered again to you, further delivery charges will be payable by you.

Cancellation, Return and Refund
No cancellation of order is accepted after the expiry of seventy two (72) hours from the time you have placed the order.

All products sold and delivered cannot be returned and are non-refundable unless the product(s) received is /are different from the original order, description and / or specification. If the products are damaged during the delivery, we reserve the right to replace the same. In the event the replacement product(s) is/are not available, we will refund to you the prices of the products including the delivery charges paid by you via credit card between 7/14 working days(depending on your card-issuing bank) from the date we receive your request in writing.Please contact the card-issuing bank with regards to inquiries about the timing of the credit into your account.

If you have paid via online banking,you will be refunded in the form of a cheque from PicknSave.my,which will be mailed to your billing address.Please allow about 7-14 working days to receive your cheque from the time we receive your refund request.

Requests for exchange of product(s) will not accepted after the expiry of seventy two(72) hours from the time you have placed the order 

All claims for damaged or faulty item(s) must be reported to us within three(3) working days from the date of your receipt of the product(s).You must inform us of your complaint in writing as soon as possible by sending an email to cs@pcm.com.my. Remember to include your Order ID number in the email.Please allow 14-21 working days from the date we receive your complaint or request for the replacement product(s) to be delivered to you or the refund payment to be made to you. The collection of rejected or damaged good(s) will be handled by our shipping agent and the cost is borne by us.Please ensure that the item(s) you are returning is as per the original packaging together with all the accessories and/or documentation that were included when you receive the same

We shall not be held liable in anyway whatsoever and howsoever arising in respect of any claims by you or damages suffered by you in relation to the rejected products and/or the damaged products and/or the non-availability of replacement products.

Pricing
We strive to provide you with attractive bargains. Special privileges and further discounts are extended to Hong Leong Bank cardholders. If you are looking for best bargains or clearance sales, please visit our Super Deals corner. All products are on first- come- first-served basis 

Exclusive Pricing and Eligibility
The Hong Leong Bank Berhad (“ HLB” ) –Exclusive shopping Privileges at PicknSave.my is open to all Hong Leong and former EON Bank Credit / Debit Cardmembers ( “ HLBCardmembers”) To enjoy any of the Exclusive HLB Offer(s) provided by PicknSave.my , HLB Card members who are not existing PicknSave.my members are required to register at the website as “ HLBMember” , and payment must be made with a Hong Leong or former EON Bank Credit / Debit Card.

HLB Cardmembers are entitled to receive year-long Exclusive HLB Member privileges and discount(s) on all products and services listed on PicknSave.my , as well as enjoy any tactical and/or periodic promotions featured on PicknSave.my during the program period from 01 September 2012  to 21 August 2013 , both dates inclusive unless notified otherwise.

By submitting personal data to PicknSave.my for registration as PicknSave.my member, HLB Cardmembers are deemed to have given consent and authorization to PicknSave.my for having access and using Cardmembers’personal data for whatsoever purpose including but not limited to the sending of marketing and promotion materials of PicknSave.my to HLB Cardmembers

Promotion and offers
All purchase(s) and gift (s) with purchase (s) are subject to PicknSave.my terms and conditions and are determined by PicknSave.my. All offer (s) and/or free gift(s) are not exchangeable for cash or other kinds.

Special Promotion Campaign

All items offering for sales is based on first come first served basis.While stock last

Each Gift with Purchase offer is limited to Hong Leong Cardmembers who meet the respective spend requirements based on first come first served.While stock last.And the respective spend requirement is per order merely based on product value in a single transaction/receipt that is exclusive of courier charges

PicknSave.my reserve the right at our sole discretion to suspend or decline your claim for free gift in the event you violate or brench any of the terms herein.

Others
We shall endeavor to keep our website and services working properly . In the event you violate or breach any of the terms herein, we reserve the  right at our sole discretion to suspend your account for a period that we deem fit or terminate your account and / or to claim damages from you. We reserves the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts providing incorrect personal information or accounts that have been inactive for a period of twenty four (24) months since the last login.  Additionally, we may in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion , suspend and terminate users if we are of the opinion that they are creating problems to the website.

We may amend the terms herein from time to time by posting the amended terms on this site and it will take effect immediately or on the date stated herein.

Indemnity
In consideration of us approving and accepting you as one of PICKNSAVE.MY account users and by accepting the Terms of Use herein, you will be deemed to have agreed to undertake to indemnify and keep us, our employees ,agents , and/or our affiliated partners indemnified and to hold us, our employees ,agents, and/or our affiliated partners harmless from and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings or suits whatsoever instituted or made against, incurred, received, suffered or sustained by us, our employees ,agents, and/or our affiliated partners and all losses, damages, costs, charges, fees (legal or otherwise) and expenses whatsoever and howsoever arising imposed against or incurred or sustained or suffered by us, our employees, agents and/or our affiliated partners in respect of or arising out of or in connection to your misconduct and/or actions at PICKNSAVE.MY website.

The above indemnity shall be binding on your heirs and personal representatives.

Shopping basket
You have no items in your shopping basket.