Privacy policy

Thank you for visiting us at PICKNSAVE.MY online store. Please be assured that our privacy is of utmost importance to us.

We, PCM Perfect Marketing Sdn Bhd and its affiliate partners (collectively known as “PICKNSAVE.MY” or “the Company”) take your personal information seriously and will only use the same and will keep it confidential in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein.

This privacy policy deals with your personal identifiable information (referred to as “Data” below) that may be collected, gathered, used, disclosed and managed by us on our site, www.picknsave.my (the “Site”), and it does not apply to other entities that we do not own or control or person that are not our employees, agents, partners or within our control.

This policy is effective upon acceptance of you as one of our new users and is otherwise effective from 1st April 2012 onwards until further notice.
By accepting the Privacy Policy and the Terms of Use during registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and/or disclosure of your personal information as described in this policy.

Collection and use of Personal Information

You can browse the PICKNSAVE.MY online store  without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you are interested to purchase any of the product(s) or services, PICKNSAVE.MY needs to know you better by collecting your data in order to provide you with a secure, efficient and customized experience and also to process your purchase order(s) and complete the transaction procedure, and /or keep you posted with our latest products, promotions or deals.

To open an account and register your interest with PICKNSAVE.MY, and/or before permitting you to use PICKNSAVE.MY, you will need to provide your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone contact number, a valid e-mail address and password, and identify yourself as a Hong Leong Bank  cardholder or Non-Hong Leong Bank cardholder. Providing us with other information is optional.

We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
Whilst all efforts are made by us to ensure the confidentiality of the Data, we are not responsible or liable in anyway whatsoever for any fraudulent misuse of the Data by third party(ies).

Your Choice Regarding Your Personal Information

From time to time, we may use your personal information to keep you informed of new product and discount updates or announcements via our newsletter and/or sms, and for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content, customer communication, and advertising. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime to unsubscribe our newsletter.

Security

ipay88 is the authorized payment gateway partner for PICKNSAVE.MY and HONG LEONG BANK  , and is governed by E-Commerce Website compliance set by Bank Negara Malaysia. We are compliant with the 3D-Secure Compliance (“Verified by Visa”(by Visa) and “MasterCard Secure Code” (by MasterCard).

ipay88 complies with PCI Data Security Standard and protects your personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All internet communications are secured using Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology with the highest security 128bit encryption. For more details, please see ipay88’s Privacy Policy at www.ipay88.com.my

Unless it is required by the law or pursuant to an order from government authorities or the Court of Law, PICKNSAVE.MY will not provide any of the Data to third parties other than to financial institution(s) to the extent such is required in order to process the payment instructions from the customers.
PICKNSAVE.MY reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.

Third-Party Links

In the attempt to provide value added services to our users, PICKNSAVE.MY may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with PICKNSAVE.MY, PICKNSAVE.MY has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of PICKNSAVE.MY. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore, you access them at your own risk.

General

PICKNSAVE.MY may amend this Privacy Policy at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Site which will take effect immediately.
If you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy statement, you may contact us by email at cs@pcm.com.my or by writing to us at:

PCM Perfect Marketing Sdn Bhd
No 58&63, Jalan KIP 2,
Kepong Industrial Park,
Sri Damansara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Shopping basket
You have no items in your shopping basket.